The L110-F2G is a 10 port device that is suitable for advanced layer 2 switching in industrial application with extreme operating conditions. It has eight fixed 10/100/BaseTX ports and two Gigabit SFP ports that support pluggable modules, enabling you to choose from a variety of transceivers.
To ensure the network resilience, Lynx+ supports STP (Spanning Tree Protocol) and RSTP (Rapid STP), and also features Westermo´s unique FRNT (Fast Recovery of Network Topology) redundant ring functionality. This is the fastest protocol on the market to automatically reconfigure a large network in the event of any line or hardware failure. FRNT is able to reconfigure a redundant ring network consisting of up to 200 switches within 20 ms, regardless of network load. STP/RSTP and FRNT can be combined enabling L110-F2G to be integrated with products from other vendors in redundant network solutions.
- Industrial managed switch made for harsh environments
- Multirate transceiver support (100Mbit or 1 Gbit)
- Real time Ethernet
- True industrial specification
- Full metal housing
- Wide temperature range (–40°C to +70°C)
- Wide DC power range (19 to 60 VDC)
- No moving parts or electrolytic capacitors
- Low power consumption
- Redundant power input with polarity protection
- High MTBF numbers
- VLAN, FRNT, STP/RSTP, VLAN, IGMP Snooping, QoS , SNMP, SSH, DHCP client, DDNS
- Configurable alarm concept
- CLI and Web configuration