Manchester Coded Protocols LD-63 B (only avaible in DC)
The B-model is available in a LD-63 (multidrop) version. This unit are specially developed for Manchester encoded protocols with transmission rates above 500 kbit/s. One typical example is the Modbus+ protocol running at 1 Mbit/s. The B-models have a RS-422/485 interface and is possible to run at transmission rates of up to 4 Mbit/s. The unit are available in DC 820 nm and DC single mode versions.
- Adapted for Manchester and other biphase encoded protocols
- Withstands harsh environments with severe interference
- Galvanic isolation
- Protects connected units from lightning/transients
- Use to connect equipment with different earth potentials
- Guarantees reliable long distance communication