MRI-12x-F4G-PSE - Rack Mounted Power over Ethernet Switch
The i-line MRI-128-F4G-PSE series is a rack mount high port density PoE switch, designed for critical and large-scale PoE applications such as real time IP video surveillance with high resolution quality and the evolving wireless communication systems such as Wimax and 802.11 a/b/g/n Access Points. All of the 24 Fast Ethernet PoE injector ports of the switch can deliver 15.4W by IEEE 802.3af or 30W by the latest High Power PoE IEEE 802.3at standard. The 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high speed uplink to connect with higher level backbone switches. The switches can aggregate multiple fast Ethernet and 2 gigabit rings while providing high quality data transmission. Furthermore, to ensure the traffic switching without data loss and blocking, the I-line MRI-128-F4G-PSE provides backplane with the integrated non-blocking switching function.
- 24-port 10/100-TX and 4-port Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo ports (10/100/1000 Base-TX, 1000Base-X)
- Non-Blocking Switching Performance, high backplane single chip solution
- Up to 24 ports support both 15.4W IEEE 802.3af and the latest 30 W high power IEEE 802.3at, including 2-event and LLDP classification
- Total power budget is 460 W by IEEE 802.3at with maximum 30 W per port
- RSTP and Multiple Super Ring for network redundancy