MRI-128 - Rack mounted Ethernet switch
The i-line MRI-128-F4G series, is a special design for control rooms where high-port density and performance are required. The 4 Gigabit Combo port design allows 10/100/1000 triple speed, and the SFP ports accept all types of Gigabit SFP transceivers for several connections and distances. The device is mounted within the 19 inch rack, along with other 19 inch public servers or other network devices. When industrial switches are aggregated to the I-line MRI-128-F4G, the design allows connecting multiple rings and 2 Gigabit rings. Each of the ring has its own ring redundancy protection.
- 24-port 10/100-TX and 4-port Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo ports (10/100/1000 Base-TX, 1000Base-X)
- Non-Blocking Switching Performance, high backplane single chip solution
- RSTP and Multiple Super Ring for network redundancy
- IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol for precise time synchronization
- Jumbo Frame up to 9.216 byte